from client need to the manufacture of made to measure products
- Dimensional limitations
- Environmental factors
- Resistance requirements for installed product
- Nature of the element to be marked (plastic, wood, metal, cardboard…)
- Type of marking (serial numbers, bar codes, pictograms…)
- Product homologations (UL, DGA….)
- Definition of the most suitable « product solution »
- Production of samples
- Client run tests of samples in operational conditions
- Potential modifications consecutive to test phase
- Service and reactivity
- Excellent raw material stock availability
- Short lead times (8 days maximum)
- Delivery schedules adapted to customer needs
CABLOG’s design team studies your projects:
Cablog has been accompanying its clients in choosing the best solutions for their needs for over 30 years. Depending on the application and the requirements involved, we propose prototypes and adapt our products.
- Purchasers, technicians and engineers, please feel free to request samples of our products for testing.
CABLOG collaborates with its clients on new applications and develops its products continually to meet emerging technical requirements and stay ahead of the demands of the market.
- Our expertise allows us to analyse our customers’ needs and propose innovations: raw materials, formats, adhesives, technical printing and cutting.